Springhill Care Group received positive feedback from its residents for the standard of care it provides in a nationwide survey.
What is Your Care Rating?
Your Care Rating has been established so that all residents living within a care home are given the opportunity to provide views and feedback via an independent, confidential and standardised survey.
The survey is conducted by leading market research organisation, Ipsos MORI. It covers care homes that primarily serve older people (aged 65+). However, where younger adults live in such care homes, they are also included. The survey covers England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The purpose of Your Care Rating is to:
- Give care home residents a voice
- Promote continuous quality improvement in the care sector
- Provide an authoritative source of information for existing and prospective customers and other stakeholders
All 2016 survey results for every care home surveyed are displayed on the Your Care Rating website www.yourcarerating.org.
View our Your care rating 2016 survey results below;
- Birch Green Care Home, Skelmersdale (Click HERE for Individual YCR Scores)
- Riversway Nursing Home, Bristol (Click HERE for Individual YCR Scores)
- Springhill Care Home, Accrington (Click HERE for Individual YCR Scores)
Detailed PDF documents attached below